Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Seasons Change

I really like this picture because of the different colors. I really like how the tree is really dark and the shed is a lighter color. Then there is the snow.
Shutter Speed:1/60
Aperture: f/8.0
Focal Length: 30 mm
ISO:125
Flash: Off


This is one of my favorite pictures. I really like the depth of field in this picture. I also like the lighting and the bright colors of the lights.
Shutter Speed: 1/60
Aperture: f/8.0
Focal Length: 27.6 mm
ISO: 220
Flash: Off


This is a picture of my family's snowmobile. I like how this picture uses the rule of thirds. I also like the different colors.
Shutter Speed: 1/60
Aperture: f/8.0 
Focal Length: 6.3 mm
ISO: 180 
Flash: Off

This is a different angle of the first picture. I like this angle because nobody usually looks at them at this angle. I also like the colors and the lighting a lot in this picture. 
Shutter Speed: 1/60
Aperture: f/8.0
Focal Length: 30 mm
ISO: 200
Flash: Off





2 comments:

  1. I really like all the angles on these pictures! Also nice lighting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the picture of the snowmobile because it is in complete focus. And the angle that you took it from.

    ReplyDelete