Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Favorite Pictures of the Year..

I really like this picture because of the different colors. I really like how there are both dark and light colors.
Shutter Speed: 1/60
Aperture: f/8.0
Focal Length: 30 mm
ISO: 125
Flash: Off

This is my ultimate favorite picture! This is the first picture I took for my photography class. I still think this is one of my best photos.
Shutter Speed: 1/125
Aperture: f/5.6
Focal Length: 11 mm
ISO: 140
Flash: Off

This picture comes from our photo shoot on Reflections. I really liked the angle of it because most people don't look at a rock from this angle.
Shutter Speed: 1/125
Aperture: f/5.6
Focal Length: 30 mm
ISO: 110
Flash: Off

I really like this picture because of the angle. I also really like the lighting. This is another picture that most people don't look at this at the angle I took the picture.
Shutter Speed: 1/60 
Aperture: f/4.0
Focal Length: 13.1 mm
ISO: 250
Flash: Off

I really like this picture because of the depth of field. I
 also really like the colors and the angle I took it at.
Shutter Speed: 1/640
Aperture: f/6.3
Focal Length: 30 mm 
ISO: 100
Flash: Off


No comments:

Post a Comment